Welcome to the Shemakes Open Toolkit¶
Empowering future female innovators of the sustainable fashion industry through inspiration, skills and networks. Within the shemakes project we use a three-pronged approach to reach our goals. We provide innovative learning paths for girls and women of various ages, concrete business support and connections, and inspiring stories of female role models.Shemakes.eu blends the approaches of two leading innovation ecosystems – Fabricademy and TCBL - within the textiles and clothing sector and acts to promote, highlight and celebrate the leading role of women in innovation, with the goal of permanently re- shaping the opportunity structures of at least 16 European Member States and Associated Countries.
Here you can find Learning Paths that come from Fabricademy content adapted to different age groups.
- The curiosity path for young girls from 8 to 18 years old
- The discovery path for Universities and Museums targeted to 18 to 25 years old.
- The innovation path for Women Innovations from 25 ++
The Innovation Services, based on the TCBL Lab Service model - to explore opportunities with starting businesses in collaborative innovation activities as well as carrying out networked multi-Lab innovation projects and validating new business concepts:
- Community Engagement - to explore the topic of gender engaging with your local lab communities,
- Lab-to-Lab Innovation & Research - exploring in a networked/distributed fashion how we can collaborate on research topics and exchange knoweldge along the way
- Business Engagement - exploring how we can support young entrepreneurs in their journey and how we can assist startups creating business lines.
Learn more about shemakes project and get involved in creating the conditions for equal opportunities for women in art, science and technology.
Take me to the SHEMAKES network WEBSITE
SheMakes is an european project, that received funding from the european commission.